playMaker

Author Topic: Login system using MySQL  (Read 2499 times)

Drahgoone

• Playmaker Newbie
Login system using MySQL
« on: May 26, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »
Hello,

Recently I wasted $10 on an asset called inLogin, which was supposed to allow me to have a login system with mysql that worked with playmaker, however it is old and no longer works, there is no support for it either. So now I am looking for other options, I have easy save2, but I doubt I could accomplish this with that.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to create a login system and store data for users? inLogin would have been perfect, but it just does not work. Would like to stay away from using facebook sdk aswell. So not sure what the best rout would be.

Ateam

Re: Login system using MySQL
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 11:27:33 PM »
You can  do that with easy save, with the upload and download actions, you need upload your php script from the easy save folder to your server and them use the upload and download actions with your ip server.

Drahgoone

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 12:58:54 AM »
You can  do that with easy save, with the upload and download actions, you need upload your php script from the easy save folder to your server and them use the upload and download actions with your ip server.

I was able to save generic things such as numbers, just not sure how this is done for individual users. For example, I can make it save a single balance of $100, but I can not specify who the balance belongs to.

Ateam

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 01:30:12 AM »
if you are trying to make a login system with playmaker and easy save just make a string with the build string action, username and passworld with a * or , to divide, them just upload that to the users file in your server.

Drahgoone

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 03:01:50 AM »
if you are trying to make a login system with playmaker and easy save just make a string with the build string action, username and passworld with a * or , to divide, them just upload that to the users file in your server.

Thanks for the info! sorry, I am rather new to both easy save and playmaker. If I have a build string of a password and username like you say, and then store that in a variable called user, would that not just be overridden every time someone creates an account?

Ateam

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 12:14:05 PM »
I'm making a video tutorial.

Ateam

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 12:46:27 PM »

Drahgoone

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 01:23:57 PM »