playMaker

Author Topic: Sent Event keeps resetting? [SOLVED]  (Read 941 times)

itsjustjord

• Playmaker Newbie
Sent Event keeps resetting? [SOLVED]
« on: July 01, 2018, 08:18:55 PM »
Hello all, this is my first time here so sorry if I miss anything that should be the default.

So I have an issue, to put it short whenever I decide to build my game to test it out an event seems to not fully work, I use this event to add an integer to a value blah blah.

It seems that whenever I decide to build the engine just says, "nope". What's strange about it though, is that if I decided to play it in the unity3d viewer it seems to register fine and works as intended the only time it brakes is if i decide to build the game and then when I return back to that certain stage the information has been reset.

Does anyone have any idea what I've broken?
It would help so much, thank you!
Thanks, Jord.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 07:24:09 AM by djaydino »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Sent Event keeps resetting?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 09:12:40 PM »
Hi.
Do you use any Get/Set Properties?

If so try to look if you can change them by using official actions or custom actions on the Ecosystem

if not, what platform are you building to and what unity/playmaker version are you using?

itsjustjord

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 09:48:48 PM »
Thank you for the fast reply!  :D

No, I don't use any Get/Set Properties, should I be? (I am very new to all this)

I just added the  Ecosystem now :) No idea how to use it though! xD

The platform is PC and how do I check which version? Sorry.
Thanks again!

itsjustjord

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 10:35:32 PM »
Small update, I managed to fix the issue I think it was something along the lines of, I was trying to send an event through a prefab or something, once I made the object an instance in the game world and just spawned that one, it works fine :)