playMaker

Author Topic: Rotate numbers  (Read 2866 times)

wheretheidivides

Rotate numbers
« on: May 28, 2014, 03:49:23 PM »
So I have several planets with rotate on the Y axis at -20.  I want to change them to -5.  I go to each planet and see the -20 on the Y axis and change to -5.  After about 3 times, when I go to the next planet, -5 will be there (not -20).  So it displays the wrong number in the box.  Then if I go somewhere else and come back, it shows the proper number of -20.  So It just displays the wrong number while I'm there so I think the number is -5, but in fact it's -20, but displays -5.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Rotate numbers
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 08:12:09 PM »
Where are you seeing this? In the Rotate action? Or the Unity Transform editor?

There is a Unity bug where selected values in edit fields don't refresh properly in some situations... If I can reproduce the problem here I can see if there's a fix or a workaround...

wheretheidivides

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 01:47:53 AM »
This is in the playmaker area.  I'll see if I can take pics, but really there is no need as it's pretty explainitory.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 08:49:51 AM »
I'm not able to reproduce the problem you described. Are you using the Rotate action?

Screenshots/video would probably help...

wheretheidivides

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 06:44:39 PM »
I'm just using the rotate from playmaker.  It seems a fairly common issue.  When I get around to it, I'll see if I can take some shots for you.