playMaker

Author Topic: [iOS][released] UTS.  (Read 3636 times)

Aaddiction

[iOS][released] UTS.
« on: July 31, 2014, 03:28:26 PM »
Hi all,

Here's UTS done with Playmaker for the game logic.

You can get it from the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ultimate-truck-simulator/id897838898?mt=8

This might not be the most exciting genre but still this game has decent amount of downloads for the first three days. Parking games definitely have its niche in the market or so it seems. Anyhow, this game came almost by accident as I was making a truck model one night and decided to make it into a game.

The possibilities Playmaker gave me are amazing so thank you and hope you continue expanding its power. And of course this would not be possible the way it is without the power of Unity.

I plan to expand the content and the gameplay into more zones and more exciting missions not only parking. Like the the last area where you have to put balls in the gates. I plan all next updates to be free if you've already completed the first missions.

Last but not least, I wonder how it feels on iPad Air. If somebody can give it a try for a moment and tell me if you find something weird that has to be fixed I'd be extremely thankful.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 05:29:56 PM by Lockon302 »

MS80

• Junior Playmaker
Re: [iOS][released] Ultimate Truck Simulator.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 06:08:51 PM »
Congratulations!

No, that's no accident! It's looking brilliant! Good job!
Unfortunatly I only own a old android device, is there a video available?

Aaddiction

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:16:48 PM »
Congratulations!

No, that's no accident! It's looking brilliant! Good job!
Unfortunatly I only own a old android device, is there a video available?

Thank you. I'm preparing a video, but I was eager to release it first, as I was skeptical would they accept or reject it because of some compile rule, Unity 4.3 had some problems with iad or something. Apparently it's all fine with 4.5.

Again, gameplay is not the most exciting thing in the world (yet) as 3/4 of the current game consists of squeezing the truck into tight places. However, it's hell of challenge and the truck acts like truck, so at least I have this going. =)

To be honest don't know when I'll complete the video as I'm already working on the next game and this game's possible update, if there's interest.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:22:35 PM by Lockon302 »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 11:20:45 PM »
Looks really nice! I will try it out this weekend.
More templates on the Unity Asset Store!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!