playMaker

Author Topic: Playing specific Named Tweens in Daikon Forge [SOLVED]  (Read 2255 times)

purkit

• Playmaker Newbie
Playing specific Named Tweens in Daikon Forge [SOLVED]
« on: March 09, 2014, 05:34:13 PM »
I'm using the Daikon Forge Action pack to control the Daikon Forge Gui Library and I'm struggling to find how to specify a Name of a Tween to control on a Gui object.

I can use the 'Call Play' actions to play a unspecified tween on an object (if there is only one), but if I have more than one tween I can't find a way to play a specific Named Tween on a object. You can do it using code, but I'm using Playmaker because I really can't code at all  ;)

Any help would be fantastic!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:50:39 AM by jeanfabre »

purkit

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Playing specific Named Tweens in Daikon Forge using Playmaker
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 11:50:37 AM »
Ah OK, that was really simple... I'm kind of embarrassed  ::) I'd delete this thread but maybe some other noob will find this useful  ;D

So... being new to Playmaker and Unity I forgot that you could lock the Playmaker window and view other objects in the Inspector window. Using "Tween Vector3 Call Play" I was selecting the Target object correctly, BUT instead of dragging and dropping the Tween Component, I was using the little button next to the 'Target Component' option to open a list of Tweens for the object. Unfortunately that list only lists the first Tween on each object. Also the name of the tween is never displayed, just the object its attached too. So ya, lock button is useful  ;)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Playing specific Named Tweens in Daikon Forge using Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 04:50:25 AM »
Hi,

Let's not delete it, it's very useful for others that will bumped into the same problem.

Bye,

Jean