playMaker

Author Topic: error at PhotonNetworkDestroy.cs(43,9): [SOLVED]  (Read 1924 times)

sam

• Playmaker Newbie
error at PhotonNetworkDestroy.cs(43,9): [SOLVED]
« on: February 01, 2015, 04:11:11 PM »
hello everyone, I keep getting this error even didn't do anything. I try to create a new project, it doesn't work. and the top menu doesn't have the playmaker bar in there. plz can anyone help me to fix it? thank you very much.

here's the project in zip
[ADMIN: Link removed, please don't post links to projects that include Playmaker dlls!]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:14:32 AM by jeanfabre »

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Are you using Photon networking in this project? If not, please delete the Photon Unity Networking folder. This should give you access to the Playmaker menu. Then go to Playmaker > Tools > Submit Bug Report to report the problem with Photon. This will give us more info on your setup to diagnose the problem...

sam

• Playmaker Newbie
hello, thanks for replying.
i need the Photon Unity Networking in my project.
i try to delete the folder and now i get this error

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
    • LinkedIn
Those warnings are harmless and shouldn't cause other problems (Unity is warning developers that those methods will be removed in a future version). You should now have the Playmaker menu. Please submit a but report so we can get info on your setup... thanks!

sam

• Playmaker Newbie
hello, i submited it already but i didnt receice any email as it said i will receive an email shortly. thx

jeanfabre

• Administrator
Re: error at PhotonNetworkDestroy.cs(43,9): [SOLVED]
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 02:15:06 AM »
Hi,

bug is resolved, I marked this thread also resolved ( project issue, nothing related to the action itself)

Bye,

Jean