playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Game Essentials Pack  (Read 36966 times)

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Playmaker Game Essentials Pack
« on: April 07, 2015, 01:55:10 PM »

The Playmaker Essentials Pack is now available on 3DSauce.com and the Unity Asset Store!*

*Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. While clicking these links won't cost you any money, it will help us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Get all of these popular Playmaker game templates together and save over $45.00! Each kit is Unity 5 ready, features fully commented logic and includes detailed documentation for easy customization. No programming required!

Bundle Includes:
1 - 3D Infinite Runner Kit
2 - Platforming Starter Kit
3 - Flappy Bird Kit
4 - Word Game Kit
5 - Blackjack Kit

Do you already own one or more of these kits? You can still get in on the bundled savings, simply contact us with your previous invoice numbers and we'll send you a personalized coupon code to make up the difference!

If your previous purchase was made on the Unity Asset Store, you can now use the upgrade path to purchase this bundle at a reduced price.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 07:53:14 AM by Graham »
More templates on the Unity Asset Store!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: Playmaker Game Essentials Bundle
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 10:19:38 AM »
This weekend only, Save an additional 25% OFF the already bundled savings when you buy the Playmaker Essentials Pack!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 10:59:23 AM »
There is only one day left to take advantage of this amazing deal! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

rik

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 05:25:42 PM »
HI what was your next kit i suggest to post a thread people can vote for the kits they are interested

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 06:06:36 PM »
HI what was your next kit i suggest to post a thread people can vote for the kits they are interested

That's a great idea rik, Is there a particular kit you have in mind?

I started a WIP thread to get opinions from people about what is likely going to be my next Playmaker kit: http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=10120.0

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 11:01:21 PM »
A huge thank you to all who purchased this bundle. Due to the success of last weeks sale, I've decided to reopen this deal for one whole week!

You can get our entire Playmaker template collection at almost 50% OFF the regular price when you buy the Playmaker Essentials Pack! This even include our newest 3D Infinite Runner kit.

Don't forget, I can give you an additional rebate for any kits you already own! Just contact me.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:06:23 PM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 02:47:22 PM »
Awesome news guys, the bundle is now available on the Unity Asset Store!
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/37036

note: If you purchase on the Asset Store, unfortunately I can't give you a rebate for already owned kits as I described above. This is due to the fact that's it's not my own website and I can't distribute coupon codes. Feel free to contact me anyways, we may be able to work something out.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:55:24 PM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 02:57:00 PM »
This bundle now has a Unity Asset Store upgrade path. If you've purchased one of my other kits on the Asset Store, you can upgrade to the Essentials Pack at a reduced price!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 07:18:36 PM »
From now until September 22nd, get 25% OFF when you purchase the Playmaker Essentials Pack! Simply enter coupon code "PLAYTIME25" during checkout and enjoy the savings!

Rebate also applies to any of our other popular Playmaker products!

Flappy Bird Kit

3D Infinite Runner

Platforming Starter Kit

Word Game Kit

Blackjack Kit

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 03:27:08 PM »

From now to December 1st, take 50% off any order on 3DSauce.com! Use coupon code "black50" during checkout.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: Playmaker Game Essentials Pack [BLACK FRIDAY SALE!]
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 02:41:01 PM »
This bundle now also includes Credits Pro!

4ppleseed

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2015, 11:00:01 AM »
Did you do a Xmas discount that I missed? :D

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2015, 11:45:18 AM »
Did you do a Xmas discount that I missed? :D

I guess you did miss our big cyber sale. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive future updates and sales alerts the moment they happen. http://3dsauce.com/subscribe

P.S. I sent you a PM.

4ppleseed

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2015, 04:22:44 AM »
P.S. I sent you a PM.

You're a star. Thanks  8)

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: [WEEKEND SALE!] Playmaker Game Essentials Pack [UPDATED]
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2016, 11:51:07 AM »
Version 1.3 has been submitted to the Unity Asset Store. The update includes the most recent changes made to the 3D Infinite Runner and Credits Pro. v1.3 is already live on 3dsauce.com.

-----

To celebrate yesterday's successful 24 hour Unity sale, we've decided to extend the savings through this weekend and it now covers our entire product library, including the Essentials Pack!

Simply enter coupon code "cool35" during checkout to receive an instant 35% rebate off your entire order on  3DSauce.com!