playMaker

Author Topic: ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to JIT compile error on PsVita  (Read 7479 times)

kchabera

• Playmaker Newbie
Hi. We are using playMaker and building to the Vita. Once the game gets past the opening sequence and into the first scene that uses an FSM this error comes up in the debugger. Any Idea?

ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to JIT compile method 'System.
Reflection.MonoProperty:GetterAdapterFrame<UnityEngine.GameObject, bool> (System
.Reflection.MonoProperty/Getter`2<UnityEngine.GameObject, bool>,object)' while r
unning with --aot-only.

at System.Reflection.MonoProperty.GetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object[]
 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ReflectionUtils.GetMemberValue (System.Reflection.Mem
berInfo member, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ReflectionUtils.GetMemberValue (System.Reflection.Mem
berInfo[] memberInfo, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmProperty.GetValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknow
n>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GetProperty.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in C:\Users
\kchab_000\Documents\malice\Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\GetProperty.cs:34
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.UpdateState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state
) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PlayMakerFSM.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I've seen a few solutions to this that work for iOS by writing custom actions for the GetProperty/Value/MemberValue actions but was wondering if there was any other work around? And if using reflection is an intended behavior.

Thanks

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Hi,

Indeed I would remove usage of get/set properties until reflections is properly supported ( not sure if it's a Unity or PlayMaker, but it looks like a Unity issue)

Are you trying to access some system values, maybe I can help writing the needed custom actions?

Bye,

Jean