playMaker

Author Topic: Looking for freelance custom action scripter  (Read 1758 times)

ManicMinerUK

• Junior Playmaker
Looking for freelance custom action scripter
« on: June 13, 2015, 08:08:27 PM »
Hi all,

I posted details on my indie project in the showcase forum... I'm hoping to bring it to market at the end of July, but to get me there I probably need a few very specific custom actions making for me. (mostly pertaining to creating a save-game system, and some basic options screen functionality)

Is this something anyone on this forum would be interested in? My project is operating on a very small budget, but I would obviously pay them for their time and effort.

Is this something I would be okay to advertise on these forums for? I know there are more straightforward routes to finding freelance Unity coders, but I really need to make sure I get someone who is familiar with Playmaker, as I would prefer to work with custom actions than to be too reliant on C# scripts that just run in tandem with the rest of my game scripting.

Thanks

Adam
http://www.indiedb.com/games/networm

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Looking for freelance custom action scripter
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 03:52:26 AM »
Hi,

It's totally fine to propose work on this forum. I think it's very positive actually. Indeed, you'll likely have more luck finding skilled PlayMaker developers on this forum than anywhere else.

Good luck with your project!

Bye,

Jean