playMaker

Author Topic: Aircraft Attack [Android]  (Read 2204 times)

VascBogdan

Aircraft Attack [Android]
« on: November 21, 2015, 03:44:57 PM »
Android Attack is a 2D arcade game developed by myself alone with the great help of Playmaker and it's forum helpers.
About the game:
- Take the control of a spaceship and destroy as many enemies as you can. You have as your help 4 abilities (Shield, Health regeneration, Ally and Black Hole) upgraded by collecting coins generated after enemies are destroyed. Pass waves by destroying all enemies in your way . There is no limit in the game! Over 5 types of enemies and 5 player spaceships bought with Tech (coins obtained by playing the game). A lot more are described on google play and of course in the game it-self.
- The game costs only 0.99$ so it's accessible to anyone. Also, it does not have ads or any other annoying source of profit in it, and all in-app purchases are based on game-money.
- All the scripts in the game are made with Playmaker. This project was also my main source of learning Unity and Playmaker, so my next projects will be for sure better.

It would be very kind of you guys to take my game and rate it, but if you think the price is big, giving me advices about the game is useful as well ! :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.VascBogdan.AircraftAttackAndroid
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 03:49:26 PM by VascBogdan »