playMaker

Author Topic: Android Native [SOLVED]  (Read 4084 times)

HaraldsVeiss

• Junior Playmaker
Android Native [SOLVED]
« on: December 11, 2015, 02:07:30 PM »
Hello,

I have a problem with Android Native plugin using Playmaker actions. I have the latest Android Native version.

1) My game sometimes gets stuck on logging in the Google Play account. I have to restart the game to get it to sign in. Sometimes even the restart doesn't help and I have to restart again.

2) In app purchase is failing every time I trie to purchase it. It doesn't even open the dialog box for purchase where you can see the price and so on.

I have checked the base 64 key, and all the IDs. I also have everything updated to the latest versions, so that should be a problem.

I am testing the Android game in Beta on Google Play developer console. I am In beta I haven't submitted any build to production phase, could that be a problem?

Just a final note - in Google Play developer console I have everything activated.

Has some one experienced these problems with this plugin?

Thank you for taking the time and reading this!

Let me know if you need more info!

Best,
Haralds
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:09:52 PM by HaraldsVeiss »

PlaymakerNOOB

Re: Android Native
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 04:42:56 PM »
The owner of that asset doesnt post here much.  Your best bet is to use the contact page unless somebody else has encountered the same issue.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/search/page=1/sortby=relevance/query=publisher:2256

HaraldsVeiss

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 05:15:02 PM »
Hey,

Thank you, I have contacted their support, but haven't got a definitive answer yet, that why I am starting to ask around forums.

Thank you for your input!

Best!

Weedsh

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 10:53:42 AM »
This is my connect code. with the IAP i dont know sorry.

HaraldsVeiss

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 12:09:05 PM »
Hello!

Thank you for your help!

I noobed out big time, I didn't notice that in Google Developer console my uploaded version was one version lower than the one on my device. Since the APK version numbers didn't match it was causing errors on log in and IAP.

Thank you for taking the time and helping out!

Have a great day!

Haralds