playMaker

Author Topic: Conqueror's Quest  (Read 5219 times)

Microfox

• Playmaker Newbie
Conqueror's Quest
« on: December 01, 2016, 05:33:33 AM »
Hey guys, just popped in to show some of what I have been working on the last few months.

The game is called Conqueror's Quest and I am currently developing it for Android decives.

I have worked elusively with Playmaker and a few graphical assets and its coming along quite nicely. I just beginning the Alpha testing phase and integrating some Google Play features like Leaderboards and Achievements.

Conqueror's Quest plays like an old school story driven RPG, that has you crossing the realm, battling dozens of different enemies and recruiting powerful Heroes to help you defeat the ancient magic of the "Blot" which has enveloped the land in chaos.

Battle taking place in the Cavern of Cinders

Find and upgrade hundreds of different items!

Hero customization with 5 class specific armor sets that change how your abilities work.

Travel across the map, defeating unique enemies at each node.  Leaderboards track your progress at each location.

Find NPCs that trade you gear and offer repeatable quests that provide endless Hero upgrades!

Each level has unique enemies that offer different challenges.  The levels continue endlessly, granting better items and unique challenges the further you go!

Battle your way through epic Dungeons. Keep your party alive and clear all the rooms to advance to the next level.  Beware of traps and Elite enemies!

Check out the Sorcerer, calling down a giant Meteor on the horde of Undead!

If anyone is interested in checking out some of my work, you can head over to the Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/MicrofoxStudios

As mentioned before, the game is in early testing stage and I'm looking for more testers.  If interested, send me a message on our Facebook page and I will get you signed up for the Alpha.

Thanks for reading!

a0nasser

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Conqueror's Quest
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 10:23:57 AM »
Amazing pixel art.
Are you working on this alone?

Microfox

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 03:09:46 PM »
Yea, going at it alone for the most part.  I have a friend working on the quest dialog, but he's busy a lot of the time.  It's a lot of work, but I've learned so much doing everything myself, and I'm getting pretty quick with Playmaker now.  The toughest thing about working solo is staying motivated day in and day out.  I come from a construction background and work was laborious, this is quite the change for me sitting at a computer for hours on end.

Grzegorz

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 03:43:15 PM »
It's look super impressive ! keep finger crossed 

marianne

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 08:53:46 AM »
How is it workling out? Looked interesting.