playMaker

Author Topic: Flashing Lights: Police - Fire - EMS [Steam Early Access]  (Read 48422 times)

• Beta Group
    • View Profile
    • Flashing Lights
Re: Flashing Lights: Police - Fire - EMS [Steam Early Access]
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2020, 11:13:52 AM »
Hey just wanted to stop by and say congrats on the success of the game!  :)
Hey thank you Lane!
Been amazing experience and excited for upcoming updates :)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2020, 10:39:40 PM »
Hi,

yeah, this is a great success story that you have here, we are all very impressed and happy for you indeed! I wish I could pick your brain from time to time to achieve the same lightings, shadows and feels for the mood. I think that apart from the amazing set of features, it does play a huge role in the success, that it looks so good.

Bye

Jean

• Beta Group
    • View Profile
    • Flashing Lights
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2020, 01:30:06 AM »
Hi,

yeah, this is a great success story that you have here, we are all very impressed and happy for you indeed! I wish I could pick your brain from time to time to achieve the same lightings, shadows and feels for the mood. I think that apart from the amazing set of features, it does play a huge role in the success, that it looks so good.

Bye

Jean

Thank you Jean!
Playmaker have been the core of this process to let me be creative and do the game logic in a way I understand the best.

I can not thank enough to Hutong Games team for making this unbelievable tool with such long term support and updates, with the great community, custom actions and in general welcoming attitude towards game industry. Learned a lot (really A lot) from this forums and people around Playmaker, not just for making games but for aspects of life if I may say that!

And yes good idea let's swap brains occasionally ;D

• Beta Group
    • View Profile
    • Flashing Lights
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2020, 08:39:44 AM »
July, August, September 2020 Roadmap Revealed

Steam Summer Sale 25% Off

>>> https://steamcommunity.com/games/605740/announcements/detail/2513520701527906722