playMaker

Author Topic: PlayMaker 1.8 Animator Samples  (Read 5859 times)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
PlayMaker 1.8 Animator Samples
« on: June 22, 2016, 05:48:59 AM »
Hi Everyone,

So, while I am trying to solve my server side issues ( my whole domain is down, etc etc... and it's affecting the Ecosystem, I am really sorry...)

Here's two Samples dedicated to the new official animator support from PlayMaker.

One sample is using the Unity Stealth Character and one is using the Kyle Robot, both with distinct input controls, so download them directly with the links below ( they are on the Ecosystem, but it's just not reliable enough yet).

Robot Kyle Sample

Stealth Player

So have a go at them. I suggest you import them in a dedicated project for learning, as they feature some heavy files, so don't add them to your working project for example.

I'll be working on more complex samples now  ( IK, Pathfinding, etc), but these two samples will be a good starting point for anyone interested. It's important to note that all the hard work is in doing the animation and building the right Animator Controller for what you want to achieve, so you'll have to understand how to produce and work with Animator to begin with, controlling Animator is really easy and is down to simply set the Animator Parameters.

Let me know if you have questions. I'll be shooting tomorrow morning the KyleRobot playMaker setup from scratch in a video so that you can see the development process.

Bye,

Jean

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:02:48 AM by jeanfabre »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: PlayMaker 1.8 Animator Samples
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 05:29:41 PM »
Hi,
I will check them out :)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 03:06:22 AM »
Hi,

Bye,

Jean

ThomasOtis

• Playmaker Newbie
    • these phentermine substitute
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 02:40:46 PM »
Hi Everyone,

So, while to solve my server side issues ( my whole domain is down, etc etc... and it's affecting the Ecosystem, I am really sorry...)

Here's two Samples dedicated to the new official animator support from PlayMaker.

One of the find phentermine OTC here sample is using the Unity Stealth Character and one is using the Kyle Robot, both with distinct input controls, so download them directly with the links below ( they are on the Ecosystem, but it's just not reliable enough yet).

Robot Kyle Sample

Stealth Player

So have a go at them. I suggest you import them in a dedicated project for learning, as they feature some heavy files, so don't add them to your working project for example.

I'll be working on more complex samples now  ( IK, Pathfinding, etc), but these two samples will be a good starting point for anyone interested. It's important to note that all the hard work is in doing the animation and building the right Animator Controller for what you want to achieve, so you'll have to understand how to produce and work with Animator to begin with, controlling Animator is really easy and is down to simply set the Animator Parameters.

Let me know if you have questions. I'll be shooting tomorrow morning the KyleRobot playMaker setup from scratch in a video so that you can see the development process.

Bye,

Jean

Hi as per suggestion to import a dedicated project for learning, as they feature some of heavy files. Really want to thanks for sharing this information it was really useful. Keep up good work .
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 06:54:05 AM by ThomasOtis »

AnthonyWilde

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 03:28:24 AM »
Hi Everyone,

So, while I am trying to solve my server side issues ( my whole domain is down, etc etc... and it's affecting the Ecosystem, I am really sorry...)

One sample is using the Unity Stealth Character and one is using the Kyle Robot, both with distinct input controls, so download them directly with the links below ( they are on the Agoc Travel Ecosystem, but it's just not reliable enough yet).

Robot Kyle Sample

Stealth Player

Bye,

Jean
Yes you are right that the server is down but your animation is perfect according to me. I really liked it and it is a nice option for us.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:31:13 AM by AnthonyWilde »