playMaker

Author Topic: Cross over information between two different FSMs  (Read 3360 times)

qholmes

• 1.2 Beta
Cross over information between two different FSMs
« on: April 04, 2012, 01:53:09 PM »
I use a lot of standardized FSMs and i was switch between two objects updating some values and when i would switch to the one i was copying the values to it would show the values from the one i just came from in a Float Operator i think it was.. I did a double take because i was just about to type them in to those spots and of course everything else is the exact same so it is had except for the name of the object to know what one you are on.. So i switched to my original and then back and then the values were like i thought they would be.. it happened a few times.. I have seen that issue in other Asset packages like EZ Gui too.

Q

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Cross over information between two different FSMs
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 12:51:24 AM »
Hi,

do you mean the text appearing as you select a textField?

bye,

Jean

qholmes

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:41:21 AM »
Yes.. The text fields appear the same as the one i just left like they are already filled out in stead of just 0 like they should have been.. So i clicked away and then back again and then they were 0 so i filled them out..

Maybe it is linked to the same problem i have with FSM editor not showing the object i am on unless i click away and back again.. That one is every time.. it never works.

Q

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 01:20:06 AM »
Hi,

if this is what I think, this is a problem with Unity ui system, no playmaker. you select a text field content, then focus on another textfield, and the content you selected show up in that other text field.

Please report this to unity via the unity bug report, I did, and they seem to ignore this.

bye,

Jean

qholmes

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 09:13:50 AM »
Yes that is what i think too but i had never noticed it in PM before..

I will send in a report

Q