playMaker

Author Topic: Action Editor Frozen/Crashed Please Help [SOLVED]  (Read 1347 times)

Stonebolt

• Playmaker Newbie
Action Editor Frozen/Crashed Please Help [SOLVED]
« on: August 08, 2016, 02:15:44 PM »
Hello,

I was about to type in "set animator bool" into the action editor but half way through typing the action editor went blank and the following error was displayed (see attachment). I've used this action hundreds of times so I don't know what really caused it.

I have no idea how or why this happened but it makes it so I can't do any more work on the project without actions. I've tried closing out playmaker in the project and restarting it, reopening the project, and restarting my computer, but the error doesn't go away and the action editor stays blank and frozen when it comes back up.

If anyone knows what caused this and how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:58:36 AM by Stonebolt »

Stonebolt

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Action Editor Frozen/Crashed Please Help [SOLVED]
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 11:00:21 AM »
I was able to fix this by loading up the project with a new scene. Going back to my current scene yielded the same corrected action editor with everything back to normal.

It is interesting to note that loading a backup from several days ago didn't fix the problem, nor did reinstalling Unity.