playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker and Vuforia 6  (Read 5134 times)

Revitspace

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker and Vuforia 6
« on: September 05, 2016, 12:57:42 PM »
Hi does anyone have any actions that support the new release of Vuforia (Version 6).  I can find support for Vuforia 5, but nothing for 6 yet.

Thanks

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Playmaker and Vuforia 6
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 02:57:40 AM »
Hi,

I'll have a go after I am finished with Photon Update, I'll provide an update for the latest vuforia.

Please bump me mid next week if you haven't heard back.

Bye,

Jean

Revitspace

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 11:12:04 AM »
Thanks Jean, if you could that would be great.  I'm hoping to get the app finished off asap, and this is the final thing to resolve.

Thanks again

A

postjudice

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 03:07:44 AM »
BUMP!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 06:41:55 AM »
Hi,

ok, I've updated the package, it's now compliant with vuforia 6 abd brought back the prefab to declare the missing global events, I also brought back the action VuforiaSetPersistExtendedTracking, the other actions on dataset are obsolete so I did not include them.

Let me know how it goes!

Bye,

Jean

postjudice

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 09:07:29 AM »
Thanks I'll keep you updated! 8)

postjudice

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 09:15:11 AM »
haven't had time to probe this further but on package import i get this error:

ArgumentException: Getting control 1's position in a group with only 1 controls when doing Repaint
Aborting
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:656)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutArea (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, System.Type layoutType) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:297)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:340)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (Rect screenRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:322)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser.OnGUI_ItemList () (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:1955)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser.OnGUI_Main () (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:811)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser.OnGUI () (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:1128)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

postjudice

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 10:43:43 AM »
 it appears the trackable proxy does not recognize the image target is the trackable script in error?

postjudice

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 02:34:24 PM »
sorry one last thing,

does this work for android?  I'm having trouble getting the camera to function when i publish

Revitspace

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 04:00:30 PM »
Thanks Jean, i can confirm this update has solved my issues and is working great (tested on iOS).

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 01:59:37 AM »
Hi,

you can ignore this, this is from the Ecosystem browser, I haven't yet figure out where I need to edit my code to remove this problem.

Bye,

Jean

haven't had time to probe this further but on package import i get this error:

ArgumentException: Getting control 1's position in a group with only 1 controls when doing Repaint
Aborting
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:656)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutArea (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, System.Type layoutType) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:297)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:340)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (Rect screenRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:322)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser.OnGUI_ItemList () (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:1955)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser.OnGUI_Main () (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:811)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser.OnGUI () (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:1128)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 02:04:49 AM »
Hi,

Not tested yet on android, but depending on your android version and device you could face issues indeed.

what problem do you face? do you have logs maybe there is an error that can help debugging this?

Bye,

Jean

sorry one last thing,

does this work for android?  I'm having trouble getting the camera to function when i publish

postjudice

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2016, 08:17:51 AM »
I believe it's something with vuforia that blacks out the camera... still haven't solved it.

The other issue is when i put an fsm on the object parented to the target I get instantiations on destroy which causes crashes

on top of everything unity remote doesn't work correctly with vuforia

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2016, 04:58:12 AM »
Hi,

can you elaborate on the Fsm Parented and the crash? I'll try to repro.

as for the rest. unfortunatly, I don't think we can do much here.

Bye,

Jean