playMaker

Author Topic: Preview GUI  (Read 3245 times)

AlanSmithee

• Playmaker Newbie
Preview GUI
« on: April 13, 2012, 04:32:53 PM »
Hey There,

When i turn on gui preview in the playmaker Gui, i have to edit the actual gui before it shows up.
and, more annoying, when i hit play to test the scene/gui, and come back to edit the Guipreview mode is turned of again. its kinda annoying when but not more than that :)

Im running Unity 3.5.05f on Mac Lion with playmaker 3 (yay)

all else is an works like expected,thank you so much for that (as far i know what to expect)

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Preview GUI
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 04:03:59 PM »
Playmaker will only show the GUI actions on the selected state - is that the problem?

Or is the update flaky when selecting a state? It's a little tricky forcing Unity windows to repaint, but I'll look into this again... have you tried clicking or rolling over the game view after selecting the state with the GUI actions you're editing.

The flag getting lost on play is a bug. I'll fix that for the next release...

Thanks for the bug reports!

AlanSmithee

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Preview GUI
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 03:17:39 PM »
Hey Alex,

thank you for reply.

it is'nt really a problem that you only get to see the state you're working on or even have to kick into live.
(although i can image if my project getting bigger its going to be a annoyance , but not more than that)

I hope you can fix the lose flag pole though, because its giving me a little headache;)

(its because i'm still getting to learn playmaker & unity so i have to test every x minutes)