playMaker

Author Topic: Bug: Can't see variables in a sub-FSM during runtime.  (Read 1870 times)

Mr Person

• Playmaker Newbie
Bug: Can't see variables in a sub-FSM during runtime.
« on: June 05, 2017, 08:37:22 PM »
Hello.

I've just upgraded to PlayMaker v1.8.4f5, and I think I've come across a bug. I'll try to describe it...

I have an object with a Playmaker FSM on it. The first thing this Root-FSM does is fire a [Run FSM action] in order to boot up a Sub-FSM.

Inside this Sub-FSM, there's a bunch of variables I need to look at during runtime for trouble-shooting.

Here's the error:

When I hit the Play button, and select the Object with the Root-FSM, and then click on "show" in the [Run FSM action]  to see the Sub-FSM, the variables shown under the Variables Tab belong to the Root-FSM. I need to see the variables  that belong to the Sub-FSM.

In the previous version of PlayMaker I was able to see the Sub-FSM’s variables during runtime with no issues; but now all I can pull up is the Root-FSM's variables.

If possible, please let me know if this is a bug, or if perhaps the way to view Sub-FSM variables has changed. Thank you very much for your time. :)