playMaker

Author Topic: Possibilities of use Playmaker  (Read 1861 times)

Poltor

• Playmaker Newbie
Possibilities of use Playmaker
« on: October 25, 2017, 11:33:28 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm new to using Unity3d and have not yet mastered the creation of C# patterns, so I would be very grateful if anyone could enlighten me about using a Playmaker to solve a problem like:
In the test project to create enemies, I use the Asset Pooly - Professional Pooling System, and so in the scene there are several Spawn points that should be turned on and off only after all the prefabs of enemies released by the previous Spawn were Despawn. So will I be able to use the Playmaker and not knowing how to create patterns so that in the game scene (level) the Spawn takes place according to given rules if I know how to track the prefab Despawn?

kavery

Re: Possibilities of use Playmaker
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 02:49:52 PM »
I'd recommend something like this. Works well for me. You can control the amount of spawned items by controlling how many are in the pool, and the timing of how quickly they get spawned into the scene. If the pool runs dry, the spawner will fire blanks until a game object is despawned and re-enters the pool. Just follow the example scene and update the FSMs with your own prefabs and requirements.
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/13828

IMO, stick with playmaker.. rather than C# - but that's a highly subjective opinion!

Poltor

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 02:58:49 PM »
Thanks for the answer, but I also use the Playmaker support in the ascetic I just wanted to know if I would need to be able to write patterns with C# to simply switch between Spawns using Playmaker.

kavery

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 03:07:06 PM »
Nope, you can do that with playmaker.