playMaker

Author Topic: I want to hire someone  (Read 3785 times)

gamedivision

I want to hire someone
« on: May 21, 2012, 06:26:03 AM »
If anyone is interested in making some money pm me,there are a couple of things I need making with playmaker.please only reply if you are very proficient In playmaker

Thanks

zombie_farm

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: I want to hire someone
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 09:52:21 PM »
Did you have any luck finding someone? It seems like there should be a specified place or thread on the forum for this? People could post resumes and look for work. Im also looking for someone long term and on contract .

kiriri

Re: I want to hire someone
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 09:19:17 AM »
I think one of the problems is, that noone is as familiar enough with paymaker to teach it to someone on contract. It just hasn't been available for long enough.
Anyways, it might help you if you went a little more into detail about things like the amount of time/work you expect people to commit, the goals you're trying to achieve, and the timeframe.

I feel like I could help out, as I've been programming for some years now. I've used Playmaker on a daily basis in the past months and am very experienced in both hard and visual scripting since I've worked in several other gameEngines (such as Unreal (with Kismet) and Cryengine (with Flow Graph) ) .
Since I have no impressive final game (yet) to showcase, I'd be willing to work for free for a week or two, so both you and I can see if it works out.
Best,
Sven