playMaker

Author Topic: Camera Perspective Editor Custom actions full set  (Read 3153 times)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Camera Perspective Editor Custom actions full set
« on: January 25, 2018, 02:35:12 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I worked on a project and I had to mess with the Camera Matrix to distort the perspective in a very specific and accurate way, and needless to say, manipulating the camera matrix directly was way above my abilities...

Enters Camera Perspective Editor and it basically solves EACH possible ways you'd want to manipulate the Camera Matrix, quite amazing.

So I covered the whole set of functionnalities with a set of custom actions you get on the Ecosystem. It's for Unity 2017 and up.

Bye,

Jean

LeDisciple

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Camera Perspective Editor Custom actions full set
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 08:23:28 PM »
---EDIT---
Sorry, didnt see that I needed that Asset... at this price, bought!

Hi,
I want to shift my cam based on the size of a GO and I see these actions on Ecosystem instead of using SetProperty but get errors right after importing them, is it something to get fix easily? I'm using 2022.3.15f1

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\CameraPerspectiveEditor\Base\CameraPerspectiveEditorActionBase.cs(8,76): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CameraPerspectiveEditor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 11:22:39 PM by LeDisciple »

chiefcontrol

• Playmaker Newbie
    • geometry dash
Re: Camera Perspective Editor Custom actions full set
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 11:12:24 PM »
I also got this error. Don't know what the cause is.