playMaker

Author Topic: [SOLVED] How do I change the font style PlayMaker GUI text?  (Read 9806 times)

choi

• Playmaker Newbie
I can not change the font style.
How do I change the font style PlayMaker GUI text?
 ???
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:34:51 AM by Alex Chouls »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: How do I change the font style PlayMaker GUI text?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 03:02:19 AM »
Hi,

check this link from the unity help:

http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/Components/class-Font.html

bye,

Jean

Jernau

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 03:14:23 AM »
Once you have a custom font configured you'll need to assign it to your GUI components (Buttons, Labels, Boxes, etc.). I do this using GUI Skin.

When you have a GUI Skin configured according to the linked instructions, you'll need to add a Set GUI Skin Action in an initialization FSM (and point it to your GUI Skin). Then in your GUI Label (or Button, or Box) action you just need to set the Style variable to match the name of the Style from your GUI Skin (usually "Button" for Buttons and "Label" for Labels, etc.)

choi

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 03:33:24 AM »
Once you have a custom font configured you'll need to assign it to your GUI components (Buttons, Labels, Boxes, etc.). I do this using GUI Skin.

When you have a GUI Skin configured according to the linked instructions, you'll need to add a Set GUI Skin Action in an initialization FSM (and point it to your GUI Skin). Then in your GUI Label (or Button, or Box) action you just need to set the Style variable to match the name of the Style from your GUI Skin (usually "Button" for Buttons and "Label" for Labels, etc.)

Thanks for your help.