playMaker

Author Topic: Array List Table?[SOLVED]  (Read 2287 times)

Plancksize

• Beta Group
  • Junior Playmaker
Array List Table?[SOLVED]
« on: July 31, 2018, 08:35:13 AM »
During my process I ended up at a situation where I could use an Array of arrays to achieve my goal.
Looking into Arraymaker I noticed that there's a script named "Array List Table", that in a first look seems to be exactly how to achieve that "array of arrays".

Thing is, there's no documentation at all (that I can find at least) about it and I'm not really sure how to use it.

So, my question(s):
Is it usable for what I need, and if so, how?
Is there a better way to get that "array of arrays"?
Or, if none above is really an option, is there a way to get a random Array List from a group of several array lists in a G.O.?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:12:43 AM by jeanfabre »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Array List Table?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 02:54:25 AM »
Hi,

It's a work in progress, I haven't finished it yet, but yeah that's the plan :)

Let me work on this this week, I'll push a package with the actions to start working with that table now that you express the will to use it.

Bye,

Jean

Plancksize

• Beta Group
  • Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 07:38:26 AM »
Hi,

It's a work in progress, I haven't finished it yet, but yeah that's the plan :)

Let me work on this this week, I'll push a package with the actions to start working with that table now that you express the will to use it.

Bye,

Jean

Awesome :D
I got to say that I love finding this little "unfinished pearls". They give a great sense of future and development.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 10:36:01 AM »
Hi,

yeah, for me it's the typical sense of not-enough-time-to-do-all-the-things-I-want-to-do ... :)

Bye,

Jean

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 02:12:32 AM »
Hi,

Ok, first take with what I think is a good start in terms of dedicated actions to work with ArrayTable.

It's on the ArrayMaker Package in the ecosystem.

you have now a new component called ArrayTable, which accepts ArrayListProxies, so you create all your arrays ( one for the headers, and then one array per column), and you use the ArrayTableXXX actions to work with it.

Let me know how it goes, and don't hesitate to make requests for new actions to cover more ground.

- ArrayTableSetItem
- ArrayTableGetItem
- ArrayTableAddRow
- ArrayTableRemoveRowAt
- ArrayTableContains
- ArrayTableGetRowToArrayList
- ArrayTableGetRowToHashtable

Bye,

Jean