playMaker

Author Topic: Variable Trouble [SOLVED]  (Read 1151 times)

IonusPrimus

• Playmaker Newbie
Variable Trouble [SOLVED]
« on: September 29, 2018, 08:08:49 AM »
I have 2018.2.10f1 amd Playmaker 1.9.0.p4. I have tried re-installing both, finishing with playmaker. On one reinstall I didnt have the problem. When I click on variables the console has a fit of errors peaking at the loop limit of 999. Otherwise, it just has only 15 or so. Such as :

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.VariableTypeMenuEditor.GetAllVariableTypesDefinitions () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/Actions.cs:105)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.VariableTypeMenu.ParseVariableTypesDefinitions () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/Actions.cs:45)
And so on.....

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

I have removed all code (C#) and removed all scenes and other work and restarted the PC and unity but still have the problem. I have worked on it solitary for a month now and desperately need help.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 12:06:09 AM by Alex Chouls »

IonusPrimus

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Variable Trouble
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 10:39:32 PM »
 ::) I now have several keys implanted in my forehead from doing a faceplant on the keyboard. I found a half completed c# script in the middle of a folder where it should not have been. Entirely my fault, and everything now works as advertised. My apologies for any inconvenience. :-\

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Variable Trouble [SOLVED]
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 12:06:42 AM »
No problem, it happens!  :)