playMaker

Author Topic: Size increasing everytime i add new level in seperate scenes  (Read 1345 times)

Ayman

• Playmaker Newbie
Size increasing everytime i add new level in seperate scenes
« on: October 14, 2018, 12:22:52 PM »
Hey guys . I dont know if i should not ask in this forum cause the problem is not with playmaker . Im having a probleme  with the build size the game has 97 mb size but everytime i add a new level (in seperate  scenes ) the size increasing .i added 30 level and now the size is  130mb  . I searched in google and and no result i found that static batching is do doing  that too ,but i checked in my game the static batching is disabled. I want to add 100 level but the size will be more than 200 mb and thats huge. and another thing is that in the levels im not adding new models or anything i just changing positions of objects . Can anyone guys please help me with this or having any idea ! Thanks

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Size increasing everytime i add new level in seperate scenes
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 12:38:14 PM »
Hi.
If you are only moving objects,
Maybe don't use a lot of scenes, but use arrays or xml to re position objects for each level. so you can reuse scenes

Ayman

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 03:40:38 PM »
Yes just moving objects aand duplicate them , is there aaany other solution or where the problem is , and why the size increasing , in the build report the levels takes more than 45 %

Ayman

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:55:36 AM »
Any help please ?

Ayman

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 10:17:46 AM »
news ! i tried to build only one scene and the size was 84 MB ,after that i duplicate it without making any change and when i build the size became 87 MB