playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker / PUN issues  (Read 1351 times)

Ukiyos

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker / PUN issues
« on: February 20, 2019, 11:05:26 AM »
Whenever I try to load Photon, it gives me a ton of errors, all the same type, for a different file.

"Assets\PlayMaker PUN\Actions\PhotonViewRpcBroadcastFsmEventWithData.cs(12,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PhotonTargets' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"
this repeats about 70-80 times, all with different files, but always the same error.

I installed it directly from ecosystem, and I've tried the builds on the asset store, both Classic, and 2. but no matter what, I always get the same errors.

any suggestions?

I'm using the latest build of Unity and Playmaker. (Unity v2018.3.5f1 and Playmaker v1.9.0.p7)

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Playmaker / PUN issues
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 09:57:30 PM »
Hi.
Did you install the PUN asset from the asset store?

Ukiyos

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 12:17:40 AM »
Yeah, I've downloaded it from the asset store, and I've also tried downloading it from ecosystem, but neither work

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 12:49:51 AM »
Hi.
Which pun version did you get from the asset store?

The pun on the Ecosystem only has actions for PUN Classic (action for PUN 2 are in progress) it does not contain the asset itself.

Ukiyos

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 09:45:15 PM »
Oh okay, I thought it contained the asset and the actions, installed both. everything's working now, thanks a lot!