playMaker

Author Topic: Red Label for Playmaker Script missing in inspector window[SOLVED]  (Read 1218 times)

RICK

• Playmaker Newbie
Hi,

When I have a game object with a playmaker script attached selected, the red playmaker Label is missing on the scripts in the inspector tab. The label is there on the game objects listed in the hierarchy. I checked in preferences and in the playmaker manual but found nothing. The visual cue is handy. This is annoying.

Thanks,

RICK
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:03:00 AM by jeanfabre »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Red Label for Playmaker Script missing in inspector window
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 02:28:14 AM »
Hi,

is that this icon that is not in your layout?

Can you make a screenshot otherwise?

Bye,

Jean

RICK

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 01:08:27 PM »
Yes, that's the one.

RICK

RICK

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 10:59:35 PM »
I Figured it out. I compared the project files with a project which has working labels. Somehow I inadvertently deleted The folder Gizmo which contains some but not all of the Playmaker Labels, that's why I had labels in the hierarchy tab.

My Player character is getting very complicated now. The animator controller has over 700 animation clips and counting. Maybe when I'm finished it will be over 1K.
My character controller is based on Kubold's Playmaker Character controller and FemaleMovementAnimsetPro, RifleAnimsetPro, SwordAnimsetPro which I'm combining into one controller.  These sets are amazing for the price you pay.  The controllers and Playmaker tutorial videos helped me to learn how to work with Playmaker. I don't know when I will be done with this character, I'm wanting to add more to it. As it stands now, the controller is very complicated and I'm sure I will probably need to post for help in the near future.

I'm loving Playmaker!

Thanks Guys,

Rick

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 02:02:51 AM »
Hi,

cool! Don't forget to leave a review on the Asset store if you haven't already, it help us a lot :)

Make sure you build your controller in manageable chuncks so that you can debug it easily.

Bye,

Jean