playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker is glitchy when editing prefab  (Read 1733 times)

KillerCreeper

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker is glitchy when editing prefab
« on: April 25, 2019, 04:54:13 PM »
So I am making an inventory system, with inventory slots. The inventory slots is a prefab and whenever I am editing the prefab, I can add states and such on the fsm. But whenever I simply click or try moving the state, or even try connecting an event on the state to go into a different state, it says "PlayMaker: Fixed Graph View Bounds", and it teleports the state somewhere, it'll take ages for me to find it again, making it impossible for me to add any functionality to the prefab. I don't know if it is just on mine or if this is a known bug, but it is very frustrating since it is so inconsistent as well. It only happens on prefabs.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Playmaker is glitchy when editing prefab
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 05:17:37 PM »
What version of Unity and PlayMaker? We just released a patch for editing prefabs in 2019.1 (PlayMaker 1.9.0.p15).

KillerCreeper

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 08:59:36 PM »
What version of Unity and PlayMaker? We just released a patch for editing prefabs in 2019.1 (PlayMaker 1.9.0.p15).
I am using 1.9.0.p14, but for me, it says that is the latest version. I've tried updating just now. And I am using the latest version of the Unity Hub.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 02:01:01 AM »
You should see PlayMaker 1.9.0.p15 in the Asset Store. It was released April 23rd.
Try clearing your browser caches and refresh the page...

KillerCreeper

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 01:57:01 AM »
You should see PlayMaker 1.9.0.p15 in the Asset Store. It was released April 23rd.
Try clearing your browser caches and refresh the page...
I got it to update a few hours after I saw your reply. It works much better now! It is still slightly buggy, but it works! I just wanted to inform you. Thank you.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 09:12:23 AM »
Slightly buggy how? We’d like to fix it!!

KillerCreeper

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 02:55:44 PM »
Slightly buggy how? We’d like to fix it!!
It hasn't been happening recently as of now, but sometimes a state would disappear when entering the prefab editor and reappear once you interact with the editor again. I only have seen it happening when there was more than two states on an object. Also, sometimes the editor will be extremely lagging when moving around states on a prefab.