playMaker

Author Topic: How to get latest version  (Read 1374 times)

jemron

• Playmaker Newbie
How to get latest version
« on: June 17, 2019, 04:04:05 PM »
I purchased playmaker like 2 years ago, and rather than purchasing it through the Unity Asset store, I purchased it through Hutonggames site directly. Now it's a pain to update because I only have a download link from when I purchased it 2 years ago for an old/outdated version.

I'm wondering if there's a way to get it through the asset store so that I can always be up-to-date on new projects through the Unity Asset store without having to re-purchase it. In other words, can I get my legit license that I purchased through HutongGames directly to be recognized through the Unity Asset store?

jemron

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: How to get latest version
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 06:42:06 PM »
Let me simplify my question:

Can I get my legit license that I purchased through HutongGames directly to be recognized through the Unity Asset store so that I can more easily update Playmaker?

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 01:00:21 AM »
Hi.
I believe that the link should lead to latest version and i think the latest release is earlier there than on the asset store.

If link does not work then it is best that you send a e-mail with your purchase details to : info@hutonggames.com

I don't think it is possible to transfer to unity, but you can ask when you e-mail.

jemron

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 10:34:27 AM »
I emailed twice and have got no response. But I didn't realize the link went to the latest version. That's really all I needed to know.

Thank you!