playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Editor Window extremly laggy  (Read 971 times)

Maxi

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker Editor Window extremly laggy
« on: August 15, 2019, 02:24:49 PM »
Hi,
I found a few people posting about the same problem but all of them seem to be either old threads or solved one way or another, however none of the solutions work for me.

I am currently building a small project with only one scene. I have about 7 FSMs of which 3 are relativly big. If I try to edit those big ones, the editor slows down drastically with lags of about 1-3 seconds per input. However, those 'big' FSMs are really not that big with about 20 States and 15 Events. I have build waaaay bigger FSMs (~200 States) in the past without any input lag whatsoever.

I have folded all my FSM components, unchecked any experimental feature and unchecked "auto refresh" in the actions window and I have emptied my cache. My System is very strong without any bottlenecks.

Could it be that I work with Unity 2019.2, or any kind of Unity related issue? Does someone have comparable issues? Its driving me nuts...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Playmaker Editor Window extremly laggy
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 10:48:33 PM »
Did you try turning off Realtime Error Checking?

Are you able to share the project? If so, please PM me. I'd be interested to see if I can repro here...

Maxi

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Playmaker Editor Window extremly laggy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 06:00:00 AM »
Hi Alex,
thanks for the response, I am at work now but will try that when I am back home.