playMaker

Author Topic: No collisions or triggers ! [SOLVED]  (Read 993 times)

Hugo111

• Playmaker Newbie
    • UFENCEVR
No collisions or triggers ! [SOLVED]
« on: December 27, 2019, 06:24:40 AM »
Hi all,I have one scene in my game where all of a sudden I have no collisions or triggers on anything , they are there but don't have any effect ! Have I accidently switched something on or off in the editor or playmaker? Have I deleted a fundamental script ? I have checked all Layer Collision Matrix and layers, I cant even get to simple cubes to interact anyone have any ideas ? Everything is there but no interactions in this scene, any ideas ? Best H
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:07:12 AM by Alex Chouls »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: No collisions or triggers !
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 07:03:00 AM »
Hi,

check

-- that your colliders are not set to trigger
-- that at least one of them two object has a rigidbody
-- that you haven't changed the collision matrix for these two object layers to ignore each other.

Bye,

Jean

Hugo111

• Playmaker Newbie
    • UFENCEVR
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 07:48:30 AM »
Hi Jean thanks for your reply, yes I checked those things many times, and everything works fine in all of the other levels . Even two cubes don't interact in this scene as a test  it just doesn't make sense even if I make a prefab of the two cubes and put them into another scene they interact fine ! :/   

Hugo111

• Playmaker Newbie
    • UFENCEVR
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 10:37:37 AM »
Hi I finally got to the bottom of it changing in Physics  the Broadphase type to "sweep and prune Broadphase" solved the problem, thanks for your help Jeanfabre .