playMaker

Author Topic: dragontale (not official name yet)  (Read 2443 times)

ffffffffff

• Playmaker Newbie
dragontale (not official name yet)
« on: May 03, 2020, 07:54:22 AM »
so this is an upcoming game project i am working on with my team. it a metroidvania game .the game The game has an many twisted plot and many dark
secret behind .  so far this is the main character, let me know if he look good or bad and what should i do too make him look better.

LuminRabbit

• Lumin Rabbit
Re: dragontale (not official name yet)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 06:14:10 PM »
I think the character looks good but its tough to gauge without knowing how some of the environment looks. I could suggest having contrast and shadows and highlights to make the character pop out a little more but that may not fit the scene if you scene has cool flat vector feel to it the two wouldn't go together but independently they would look great.

Does that make sense? try to create one scene with a background so we can see what you are going for ;)
Have I said how much I love playmaker!!! This is one amazing tool

Aston187

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 04:15:57 AM »
I like the character too but I think he is a bit too color- and playfull if it does make sense?
But I dont know the overall look of the game, do you have any pics of the enviroments already?

Aston187

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 04:19:00 AM »
I would try to darken the colors a little... but thats only me :D

marianne

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 07:29:18 AM »
I would try to darken the colors a little... but thats only me :D

Oh really? I would choose lighter colours. Maybe the hair could be a little bit darker, yes. But if the environment is dark too, he will not popp out as a main character anymore.

I really like the face, it looks peaceful and good.