playMaker

Author Topic: Unity4 issues  (Read 6425 times)

mindlube

• Playmaker Newbie
Unity4 issues
« on: September 04, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »
1) Playmaker preferences don't seem to work at all. checkboxes are all locked, apparently.

2) So the font rendering system is completely changed with Unity 4... Not sure what font you are using in playmaker gui panels but you can please loosen up the kerning? many of the characters run together, making the playmaker editor less pleasurable to use.
See attached screenshot.

mindlube

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Unity4 issues
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:51:55 PM »
3) Building a playmaker project for iOS generates this warning  :P
Game scripts or other custom code contains OnMouse_ event handlers. Presence of such handlers might impact performance on handheld devices.
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 07:24:33 PM »
Thanks! I'm hoping the issues in the first post will be fixed by Unity before 4.0 is released, but I'll keep an eye on them.

The OnMouse_ event handlers should only get added if you use mouse events in your FSMs, so it should be safe to ignore that warning. But I'll double check this...

mindlube

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 11:29:50 AM »
1 and 2 seem to be resolved as of b11 - b12!

However re: the mouse events, I am not using any of that in playmaker, which is why I was surprised to see the warning! Could it have something to do with playmakerGui? I removed that from my scene.

DARK_ETERNAL

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 11:19:17 AM »
I have an issue, described here. Already sent a bug report through the Bug Report tool, but I'm posting it here so any other people might notice and confirm if they have the same issue.

http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=2580.0

Greetings.
Check out our new game: Nitro Chimp. Now live in App Store!

Trailer:
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/app/nitro-chimp/id557150450?l=en&mt=8