playMaker

Author Topic: Nav mesh issue after Unity project broke and repaired Help [SOLVED]  (Read 1084 times)

t4d

• Junior Playmaker
HI OK maybe alittle back story on thgis one,  I had a unity issue where unity on opening was stuck in Resolving Packages -> Registering Packages Loop on and was asking/resolving xr.oculus standalone

so I delete all VR assets and got the project to load and work again YEAH !

But ..  now i get one error with Nav mesh I have updated the action and deleted teh action from the Item and added the action again,. but I keep getting this error in playmaker 

I never got this error before/yesterday

is this a navmesh issues how do i reinstall unity navmesh ? it's not in package manager ?

any idea most welcome !!

I need to direct NPC around my level and well any other options ?

here the error text I'm gettting

"GetRemainingDistance" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh.
UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent:get_remainingDistance()
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.NavMeshAgentMoveTo:OnActionUpdate() (at Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/Navigation/NavMeshAgentMoveTo.cs:97)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.FsmStateActionAdvanced:OnFixedUpdate() (at Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/__Internal/FsmStateActionAdvanced.cs:74)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:OnFixedUpdate() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:246)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:FixedUpdateState(FsmState) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2779)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:FixedUpdate() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2080)
PlayMakerFixedUpdate:FixedUpdate() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMakerFixedUpdate.cs:19)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:57:52 PM by t4d »

t4d

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Nav mesh issue after Unity project broke and repaired please Help
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 09:56:17 PM »
Opps for got to recreate the Nav mesh All Good now