playMaker

Author Topic: Make a Mobile Game with Unity 3D and Playmaker (SERIES)  (Read 3138 times)

BlizStudio

• Playmaker Newbie
    • Bliz Studio Web site
Make a Mobile Game with Unity 3D and Playmaker (SERIES)
« on: January 02, 2021, 09:45:25 AM »
Beginner Game Design tutorial series creating a simple Bounce type game using Playmaker within Unity 3D.

PART 1
In this first video, we will set up the walls and making them bouncing with a physics material.

PART 2

In this video, we will create the ball and the paddle along with the Physics Material that makes the ball bounce.

PART 3

In this video, we will set up the paddle to follow the mouse movement and also create a trail for the ball.

PART 4

In Part 4, we will add Score and a Score UI.

PART 5

In this video, I will set up a Game Over condition for when the ball hits bottom of screen and set up a Game Over UI.

PART 6

With Game Over, now I'll set up the a Restart button on the Game Over UI.

PART 7

Making a Mobile Bounce Game with Unity 3D and Playmaker - Creating and Adding Sounds to Game
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 02:30:18 PM by BlizStudio »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Hi.
It might be better to have the whole series in 1 Thread.
You can always edit your posts.
Also you can 'reserve' some post (just make a 2nd post and type reserved)

It will be easier to reference and also for others to reply and easier to follow up questions (as they will be asked in 1 thread)

If you need help let me know :)

BlizStudio

• Playmaker Newbie
    • Bliz Studio Web site
Thanks, @djaydino  I'll go ahead and put into one post.  Thanks for the tips.

DartManson

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Make a Mobile Game with Unity 3D and Playmaker (SERIES)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 03:53:19 AM »
I am so happy this stuff is for free! I have recently started learning about game design and is not as easy as many people think. In order to obtain a quality product, you have to put in the work. My inspiration comes from wow dungeons and the game itself because I want to create something similar to that. I know that this is going to take a while, but I am sure that I will be able to create something beautiful. Every day, I am looking for new information and new things that I have to discover and it's great!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 05:45:04 AM by DartManson »