playMaker

Author Topic: Mouse Down + Animation  (Read 633 times)

makemesmile

• Playmaker Newbie
Mouse Down + Animation
« on: January 20, 2021, 08:20:59 AM »
Hi to all.

I am pretty new in Unity and Playmaker so an answer like - an idiot can do it - would be nice :)

I have the following problem and for you it might be really easy but I spend hours to solve this without a good solution:

The only thing I want is to start with an idle animation and then move my animal (4 legs) with a mouse click on my terrain and get a walk animation on this. I saw different videos but mostly they dont combine it. I had a good video where a police officer is moving and I followed the instructions. It worked nice but when the animal starts to walk it took forever to rotate him in the right direction. I tried different ways like the Angular Speed and the Acceleration but that maked it only a bit better.

I tried all of the %u201Elook to%u201C options but then the animal always turn around after received the mouse position or it gets shaking like have an epileptic fit or it only floats without getting the direction or an animation.

I also tried another fsm with itween move to (i know its old) but cant get an animation in there (set the animal Legacy and use the animations but dont know how to use this properly). I put some components on the animal to try everything so it looks a bit messy.

I have some screenshots for you for better understanding.

Hopefully you can help me and sorry for the english. If possible, answer in german please :)

Best wishes

makemesmile

https://imgur.com/a/pt7jn1I
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:02:52 PM by makemesmile »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Mouse Down + Animation
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 09:11:06 AM »
Hi.
Please use imgur (or some other image site) and post direct link here (there is an image icon on the top left of this text editor (below the B)

The ones you send are unreadable :)

makemesmile

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Mouse Down + Animation
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 01:04:26 PM »
Hi djaydino,

I changed it, thank your for the info! Hopefully they are better to read.