playMaker

Author Topic: URP Post Processing Controller  (Read 8797 times)

Plancksize

• Beta Group
  • Junior Playmaker
URP Post Processing Controller
« on: April 26, 2021, 09:18:52 AM »
I had the need for a little action to control one of the post-processing effects in the default unity's URP Post Processing (Volume Profile overrides) and things got a bit out of control.

URP Post Processing Controller is an action that includes every volume profile override (post effects) except for Color Curves, as I had no idea how to deal with that one and Tonemapping, since it's an override without real options and very doubtful that needs to be manipulated during play.

Edit: Modified the action so that it can alternatively accept a Volume Profile directly instead of just looking for it on the Volume component.
Edit2: Added an extra check for an exception that could result in an error that would not be detected.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 12:04:17 PM by Plancksize »

VivaLaBaz

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: URP Post Processing Controller
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 03:14:37 AM »
Thanks for this but I'm getting a bunch or errors

FsmStateActionAdvanced could not be found
URPPostProcessingController.ErrorCheck()
URPPostProcessingController.Reset()
URPPostProcessingController.OnEnter
URPPostProcessingController.OnActionUpdate

Plancksize

• Beta Group
  • Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 07:52:14 AM »
Thanks for this but I'm getting a bunch or errors

Oh, my bad. Aparentely Playmaker does not ship with FsmStateActionAdvanced by default (required to run those methods).
can't seem to find it directly on Ecosystem, but if you install an action like "Float ABS Advanced" it will auto install that one.
I guess I can also attach FsmStateActionAdvanced in here to make it easier in case you are not using Ecosystem.

CommanderPete

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 07:06:23 AM »
Hey guys. I have updated my system and the URP Post Processing Controller does not work anymore. It seems to collide with the latest Playmaker version.
Is there maybe an update coming, or is there functionality in Playmaker know that makes this action obsolete? (Could not find anything )

AspenDavis

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2024, 06:42:21 AM »
Have you found anything useful?