playMaker

Author Topic: My Games Website  (Read 4382 times)

MrMitch

• Rage Quit Games - Coming Soon
My Games Website
« on: October 16, 2012, 11:45:23 PM »
I've decided to showcase my website rather than just the game itself as the current game and all future games will be made with playMaker.

My website is a free online games portal, currently there is only one game but a second is in development and other ideas are being looked into.

Path(current game)
A top-down puzzle/memory game, the goal is to figure out and remember the path in order to reach the end in the fatest time possible, one wrong turn and it's back to the start.

A little note about the game, it uses ParseMaker for the online scoring, it's a very very simple scoring system i have set up for this game but i wanted to show that it works very well :) Thanks to Jean for the awesome extension.

I hope you enjoy the game and find the website easy enough to navigate and read, any feedback is welcomed :)

http://www.mr-mitch.co.uk

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 09:06:10 AM by MrMitch »

shinodan

• Shinozone
Re: My Games Website
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 06:00:46 AM »
Its really hard :| lol, You should adjust your camera clipping distances as parts of the puzzle seem to dissapear and re-appear!

Good Work, look forward to more!

MrMitch

• Rage Quit Games - Coming Soon
Re: My Games Website
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:19:15 AM »
Its really hard :| lol, You should adjust your camera clipping distances as parts of the puzzle seem to dissapear and re-appear!

Good Work, look forward to more!

I'm a little late to the reply with this but thanks for checking out my website and giving the game a try.

It is indeed a hard game, probably a little too hard even after i updated it, i may give it another update in the near future and see if i can make the game better and more playable.

Where did you find the camera clipping errors happen? as i've not come across this myself in my tests.

Thanks again for your feedback :)