playMaker

Author Topic: Can I Get A Refund?  (Read 1156 times)

playmakernotworking

• Playmaker Newbie
Can I Get A Refund?
« on: February 13, 2022, 07:59:53 AM »
I've spent 3 days following these tutorials and following them to the letter and it isn't working. I've tried seeking help on the discord server the response I got was "maybe it's this" but it wasnt.

Either way, 15 hours frustrating hours across 3 days is enough. I want to refund this. Is this possible?

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Can I Get A Refund?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 08:10:11 AM »
Hi.
On the "about us" page you can find a contact e-mail.

What exactly isn't working?

playmakernotworking

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 09:31:00 AM »
The new input system isn't working. I followed a tutorial on switching to the new input system. I couldnt get it to move with WSDA. I tried watching a 1st person controller tutorial. it still isn't working. I tried asking for help on the discord a day or so ago and got no answer. I've wasted 3 days of my life on something that isn't working.

If this plugin's as easy to use as these people on the discord pretend it is than you'd think maybe they'd be able to offer an answer rather than just sniffing their own farts.

playmakernotworking

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 09:37:12 AM »
anyway ty. i sent them an email.

playmakernotworking

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 10:20:21 AM »
lmao srsly no one could even tell me how to revert back from the new input system.
what a convenient and easy asset it is!
I mean I googled and found it out for myself, but other things that were wrong with playmaker's bs tutorials I was unable to overcome myself by googling or diving through the documentation. The community is useless, support is useless, playmaker is useless.

I'm not even mad anymore but I hope you get fucking herpes, hutong. I hope your admin team gets herpes, and every member of the immediate family of your admins gets herpes. srsly to hell with you. You banned me from your discord for giving you 1 star on the asset store. Get herpes, bro.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 10:30:04 AM by playmakernotworking »

playmakernotworking

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 10:36:25 AM »
In closing, if you give me back my money I'll remove my review. Otherwise fuck you too.