playMaker

Author Topic: Download link not working anymore  (Read 692 times)

lucaderiu

• Playmaker Newbie
    • PlaySys
Download link not working anymore
« on: June 14, 2022, 07:58:04 AM »
Hello, the download link for my purchased copy doesn't work anymore and I'm stuck with an old version.

Please check your support email. I sent emails on 27 April, 10 May, 16 May but got no answer nor link so far.
I also sent private messages.

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.playsys.games
-----------------------------------------------------

MarkD

Re: Download link not working anymore
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 06:28:26 PM »
Bumping this as I'm having the same issue.  I bought Playmaker back in the good ol days of 2013.  My link works, but the package I get seems to be the latest version (Playmaker 1.9.5f3) but it doesn't include versions for 2020. 

I tried installing the 2019 package but get Playmaker warnings to go to the asset store to get the correct package.

I sent an email to support back in April but didn't get a response so trying here.

Any ideas?

MarkD

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 11:18:38 AM »
Sorry for the bump.. but is there anyone from Playmaker who can help?  I've tried emailing support ages ago and got no response there. 

My last resort is posting on the Unity Store but I really prefer not to do that as it might reflect poorly on Hutong.  Unless someone knows another way besides the support email address and here on the forums?

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2022, 12:08:03 AM »
Hi.
I will ping Alex.
You can also try to go on Discord and contact Lane

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 01:39:48 AM »
Hi MarkD, sorry you didn't get a reply from support. We've had some issues with our email - I'll try to track down what happened.

I just double checked the download zip and it appears to contain the same packages as the Asset Store version. The package for 2019.3 should work for versions between 2019.3 and 2021.1. The package for 2021.2 should work for 2021.2 and newer. What version of Unity are you using? I can double check with that version.

MarkD

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2022, 10:59:19 AM »
Hey Alex, thanks for checking it out!

I tried the link again this morning and it looks like it's giving me the correct version again.  Whew!

Thank you!