playMaker

Author Topic: iOS build error after import playmaker  (Read 2311 times)

perrywoo

• Playmaker Newbie
iOS build error after import playmaker
« on: June 15, 2022, 08:54:04 AM »
I am a new unity user. I have succeeded to build a Blank project into iOS. However, after I import the Playmaker, I fail to build the project into iOS with this 6 error.
1) Unable to find player assembly: /Users/perrywoo/FLB/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object) Unity.Burst.Editor.BurstAotCompiler:OnPostBuildPlayerScriptDLLsImpl (UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.burst@1.6.5/Editor/BurstAotCompiler.cs:350) Unity.Burst.Editor.BurstAotCompiler:OnPostBuildPlayerScriptDLLs (UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.burst@1.6.5/Editor/BurstAotCompiler.cs:208) UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
2) Game scripts or other custom code contains OnMouse_ event handlers. Presence of such handlers might impact performance on handheld devices. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
3) LocationService class is used but Locations Usage Description is empty. App will not work on iOS 10+. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
4) Exception: A required capability description is not set. UnityEditor.iOS.PostProcessiPhonePlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.iOS.PostProcessiPhonePlayer+BuildSettings bs, UnityEditor.iOS.PostProcessiPhonePlayer+ProjectPaths paths, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport buildReport) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/iPhonePlayer/Extensions/Common/BuildPostProcessor.cs:897) UnityEditor.iOS.PostProcessiPhonePlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.iOS.PostProcessorSettings postProcessorSettings, UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/iPhonePlayer/Extensions/Common/BuildPostProcessor.cs:695) UnityEditor.iOS.iOSBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/iPhonePlayer/Extensions/Common/ExtensionModule.cs:45) Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown. UnityEditor.iOS.iOSBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/iPhonePlayer/Extensions/Common/ExtensionModule.cs:49) UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Modules/DefaultBuildPostprocessor.cs:28) UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.Int32 subtarget, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:370) UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
5) Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 38 seconds (37782 ms) UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
6) UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002ce] in /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:193 at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:94 UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
I don't know what's that means and how to fix it. Pls help me.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: iOS build error after import playmaker
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 09:21:01 AM »
Hi.
The errors showing does not indicate that playmaker is the issue

/Users/perrywoo/FLB/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll
the testrunner dll what is it from?

perrywoo

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 10:02:40 AM »
I don't know. this file did not appear before I import Playmaker.

I bought and download Playmaker just few days before. Everytime I import Playmaker to my different projects, It will let me to install again. Is it normal?
Do I need to re-download Playmaker again?

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 12:03:00 PM »
Hi.
You probably mean the Welcome To Playmaker popup?

If the PlayMaker tab is visible on the top toolbar then it is already installed correctly.

If so, on the Popup you can uncheck 'Show At Startup'

perrywoo

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 01:00:54 PM »
it is better if I could post my screen capture to explain my problem. But I don't know how could I upload the image here.
When I start a new blank project, I import a playmaker. After the import is finished, there is a welcome window of the playmaker with an install button. if I don't click install, the tool of playmaker which show on the top will get nothing. (I don't know is normal because I need to do it every time in a new project.). After installation, it seems normal.
When I switched the platform to iOS, it still can switch at the end. But when I start to build, there are 2 warnings shown on the console. And the building process will interrupt by 4 errors.
what happens is it? what can I do? pls help~
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 01:32:19 PM by perrywoo »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 03:28:08 PM »
Hi.
you can use a site like Imgur to upload images and then us a direct link here.

press the insert image button and set between it
Code: [Select]
[img][/img]
Code: [Select]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JDIiURx.png[/img]
4) Exception: A required capability description is not set.

on your 1st post this indicates something is not set.

There are several Build Settings/Player Settings that need to be filled, did you go thru those?

Maybe you should join discord, i never build for Ios yet, maybe someone there can help

perrywoo

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2022, 09:13:58 AM »
I try to using the website you suggest to post the img.
these are the picture. hope that could let you know my problem. thank a lot.

on the other hand, I don't know what file the error said is disappeared and where could I get that file....sorry...

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2022, 12:36:06 PM »
Hi.
the warnings you can ignore.

for the first error, :

look to this post :
https://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=22998.0
or if you are not planning to use location, then remove all the actions that uses this class (you can search actions and right click on them the find the scripts, see sample below)

the 2nd error also indicates description missing error so it might be similar or fixed if the 1st error is fixed

perrywoo

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2022, 10:06:37 AM »
I really thank you for your help. My problem is totally the same as what that link said.
I follow that instruction and I find that four cs. files in playmaker and tick out those boxes. I finally fix the error!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 02:00:28 PM »
HI.
No problem, happy to help :)
And that it worked :D