playMaker

Author Topic: IntSubtract  (Read 738 times)

TVISARL

• Junior Playmaker
IntSubtract
« on: February 03, 2024, 12:20:51 PM »
Hello,
I'm trying to install the latest (1.4.3) of "Car Setup for Playmaker" and I'm stuck with the message "error C0101: The namespace "HutongGames.Playmaker.Actions" already contains a definition for IntSubtract" and a number of other messages that are obviously consequences.
And when I try to install the Ecosystem (I thought that it may contain a duplicate action), not only I can't but Playmaker disappears completely. How can I fix that?
I have Unity 2022.3.11 and Playmaker 1.9.8.
Thierry

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: IntSubtract
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 01:30:03 PM »
search for IntSubtract.cs you will find multiple ones, remove 1 of the (preferably the one that got imported with the asset)

TVISARL

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 08:31:23 AM »
Many thanks, Djaydino. But, how is this possible? Also, how can I check that the Ecosystem wasn't installed several times and won't crash?

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 09:35:31 AM »
the asset that you downloaded probably has the action included and was not yet a official action.
and is added as a official action on a later version.

for the ecosystem
if you did not change the folder name or moved the ecosystem to a different folder you should not have a issue with the ecosystem installation.

also as long as you have errors, playmaker and other 3rd party asset will not startup.