playMaker

Author Topic: Damian Poker Guide  (Read 7552 times)

Damian

• 1.2 Beta
    • Permaximum Betty
Damian Poker Guide
« on: November 21, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
I have done all part of this with Playmaker. Only the particle effect is not from Playmaker.

Want to learn more about poker? Then Damian Poker Guide is for you!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.emc2production.DamianPokerGuide

I've written a lot about poker and done some poker guides. In Damian Poker Guide app I have collected all at one place. You can still buy all the other parts in the Google play store if you only want one of them. I've played poker most of my life and I still think its very fun to play poker. I like to try different strategies and see how they work. So everything in this guide, I have tested thoroughly and the strategies work for me. After you've read through everything, you will also create your own style of playing poker.
There is no book in the world ​​that can replace your experience and show you exactly how you should play, but they can help you out and make you a better player. Poker is a game of skill, but there is some luck in it too. Your experience and skills will increase and so the luck moment in poker will be far less, your skill will take over. This means that you will win in the long run when you are playing with skill and not just rely on you luck. It is this that separates you from the bad poker players .
In Damian Poker Guide you will get all this parts:
- Texas holdém poker basic
- Texas holdém poker advanced
- Texas holdém micro stakes poker
- Texas holdém Rush/Zoom poker
- Texas holdém starting hands
- Texas holdém Outs
- Texas holdém poker lingo

Please send any questions you have or any suggestions to me.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:36:09 PM by Damian »

Damian

• 1.2 Beta
    • Permaximum Betty
Re: Damian Poker Guide
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 05:36:50 PM »
I made a small video for this to. ;D

shinodan

• Shinozone
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 07:12:27 AM »
I had a look at some of your apps, gingerbread tweak imparticular, I dont belive that its legitimate, are you making apps just for money? I also think the poker app is overpriced but thats just me.

Also, a game called kick the mongo? Quite offensive to be honest.

Apologies fore being harsh, please prove me wrong if i am.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:16:04 AM by shinodan »

Damian

• 1.2 Beta
    • Permaximum Betty
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 07:30:16 AM »
I had a look at some of your apps, gingerbread tweak imparticular, I dont belive that its legitimate, are you making apps just for money? I also think the poker app is overpriced but thats just me.

Apologies fore being harsh, please prove me wrong if i am.

Hi.
Gingerbread tweak is kind of old, but it do work as it was made. Why do you think its not legitimate?
Every app I make do work as they intended, but some people do not read before they download them, but that is a big problem for all app maker...
Sure I want to get payed for the app I make. I never have any advertisement in them. I also got some app for free...
I have 5 poker app and this one is all of them in one app.
Sure it can seams like its over priced, but I have spent alot of time with it and the things written in the app is a lot.
Compare it with a book you buy. You will have to pay a lot more then.
Also most poker player do not mind to pay what it cost.
They will earn that back very fast.
I only do apps like a hobby right now. I did decide very early that I would not use any advertisement stuff in my apps, but they would cost. most app do cost €1-3.
I myself has spend a couple of €100 on apps. Most of the time app you pay for is way better then the free ones. Also if there is a free one and a payed one I use to buy it, if its good.
But the trend is that the apps is free to download, but you need to pay for them to use them. I do not like that, but I might do that soon to. Just for people tend to download free stuff more and when they use them they have less problem to pay way more for the stuff in the apps. its kind of weird..

shinodan

• Shinozone
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 07:41:03 AM »
Okay fair enough. I agree with you in some ways.
I've seen so many speed up your phone apps that don't work i generally all put them under the same category as fake.

But still, whats the kick the mongo game all about?

Damian

• 1.2 Beta
    • Permaximum Betty
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 07:52:20 AM »
Okay fair enough. I agree with you in some ways.
I've seen so many speed up your phone apps that don't work i generally all put them under the same category as fake.

But still, whats the kick the mongo game all about?

I know about that. 95% of all tweaks people use on there phone do not work. lol.
But in that app I have around 50 tweaks that do work, but I kind of a expert on that. lol
most tweak do not make much different, but together they make a different.
That app is well tested and most tweak I use in my kernels to.

Kick the mongo is a game I did with my girlfriend(ex).
Most of the name and text she did. I just made the game, music and graphics.
Its kind of a puzzle game. You must remove the right block so the bad block will fall of the platform.
In between the scenes you get some funny text.
It was my first game I made and its kind of old now and I did not know much about game programming back then. But I have learned so much since then and I use playmaker and other stuff now.
I working on a new platform game now, but I start to learn about making 3D stuff.
Its to hard to find people that can help out and I jsut got tired of all people that promise to help out.
I lost much money and time on them. So I will make all things myself now( until I find a person that will work like I do).

shinodan

• Shinozone
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 07:58:20 AM »
Well good luck to you!

Damian

• 1.2 Beta
    • Permaximum Betty
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 01:45:19 PM »