playMaker

Author Topic: where does my TRIGGER ENTER vanish too?  (Read 2234 times)

part12studios

• Playmaker Newbie
where does my TRIGGER ENTER vanish too?
« on: January 12, 2013, 11:37:06 AM »
Hi there,

I've run into this a couple times and can't find a reason why this happens.. but i go into an object, create a FSM and put a TRIGGER ENTER on it.  Then i do some stuff.. maybe remove it or whatever and then i find that the TRIGGER ENTER option is gone, only EXIT and STAY remain..  i delete the object that i applied the trigger too and the option is still missing.  I have had to reload scenes to get the option back.  I'm just not sure why this happens.

Thanks!
Caleb

Vallar

• Junior Playmaker
Re: where does my TRIGGER ENTER vanish too?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 01:45:29 PM »
Hello Caleb,

I am a bit new here so I am not entirely sure what you mean exactly, if you can post a screen shot or upload the project or at least give more description on what you mean by "TRIGGER ENTER" is that the default state of the action "Trigger" or is that and event you created? (until someone more versed would reply)
Also what actions are you using on this event?

part12studios

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 11:32:36 AM »
Hi Vallar,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  It is a kind if intermittent problem.  i'll work on reproducing the situation again and provide screenshots.  I wasn't sure if this is a common noob mistake or not so i kept it pretty basic.  I'm going to be working on this more today

Thanks!
Caleb

Vallar

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »
No problem and if in case it happened again, it might be a bug in that case you might want to re-import the Playmaker package and delete the object and redo the state (though it might not be one). It just came across my mind to offer this, sorry for not saying before now.

Hope this helps in anyway.