playMaker

Author Topic: Neet some Playmaker iTween Camera Position Help please  (Read 2215 times)

Shizane

• Junior Playmaker
Neet some Playmaker iTween Camera Position Help please
« on: January 17, 2013, 03:41:01 PM »
I posted this question on YT for the specific Playmaker camera tutorial. Here's my question:

First of all just wanted to say I REALLY appreciate all these videos youve done. It has greatly improved my skillset with Unity. I've been having trouble with this camera script though in that I have my camera and parent set to look at my character from the side view. Like a platformer, and when the character turns a corner or rotates 90, the camera doesnt remain on the side and rotate with it - the camera will still follow but not stick in one spot.
Any help would be much appreciated!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Neet some Playmaker iTween Camera Position Help please
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 01:17:03 AM »
Hi,

Could you rephrase, I am not sure what is the actual behavior you expect. Thanks :)

bye,

Jean

Shizane

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Neet some Playmaker iTween Camera Position Help please
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 01:38:36 PM »
Hi Jean,

Take a look at that video there. Imagine the camera is on the side of the ship looking at it. When the ship turns I want the camera to turn with it. I have the same setup on my truck and when the truck turns, the camera doesnt turn with it. It will still follow the truck, but not turn with it (like it's parented).

Does that make sense?

Cheers!