playMaker

Author Topic: Inconsistency with motion using itween  (Read 2953 times)

giyomu

• 1.2 Beta
    • blog
Inconsistency with motion using itween
« on: June 09, 2011, 08:52:09 PM »
Hi all,

just something I came across and wanted to see if some of you already had that issue.

I am using some itween stuff with playmaker ( specially for some camera motion ) and as a simple example when i use a MoveTo with the LookAt active, well i can get session or all behave as expected or sometimes get completely crap , animation totally lag, look at do not it stuff correctly, it just seem that the motion do not go really at it end...

well as said this do not happens all time it just go nuts , just like that...any clue on what could cause this behavior ?

it make things a little bit hard to setup when it happens tho XDD, i eventually try to not use iTween to see if i get the same issue..

thanks !

tobbeo

• 1.2 Beta
Re: Inconsistency with motion using itween
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »
A look at your setup would help... I've found iTween to be very reliable but it's possible that there's some bug that I haven't encountered.

giyomu

• 1.2 Beta
    • blog
Re: Inconsistency with motion using itween
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:37:24 PM »
yeah maybe i miss somethnig here..

I post a quick picture to show one of my main issue with it tho , and this concern more the look at things, so I may have omit something to make it work as i expect too...XD

so basically Zoom is Called from another FSm that take care send FsmVector for my MoveTo(position and focus ),
i am not sure maybe in some relative position between the 2 the look at break somewhat or something in my parameter i may change ?

I of course try change world space, and ease type to linear or other but that do not change anything, the only time i can get what i expect is when i set the Axis to "x" in that case.

thanks...no big deal tho i can work around , just wanted to know what i am doing wrong here :)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:42:05 PM by giyomu »