playMaker

Author Topic: LeanTween Support  (Read 24047 times)

4ppleseed

Re: LeanTween Support
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 06:50:07 AM »
I have LeanTween + the Playmaker actions.

How do I do MoveBy? I want to move by an amount every 1 second - this is one command in iTween but I can't get it working in LeanTween - the moves all seem to move to a specific place. Thanks.

Flying Robot

• Od ton yebo redro
    • Flying Robot Studios
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 09:42:46 AM »
I have LeanTween + the Playmaker actions.

How do I do MoveBy? I want to move by an amount every 1 second - this is one command in iTween but I can't get it working in LeanTween - the moves all seem to move to a specific place. Thanks.

Well, the Lean Tween Suite of classes doesn't have a built in move by. So, I didn't make a action counterpart of it. Though it seems a good action to add.

For now, you can add some simple actions to get the same things done with Lean Tween move.

Use a 'get position' of your moving object and store it as a vector3, then you can add the distance you want to move by on the axes using 'vector3 add xyz' and then use LeanTween Move to this position. Repeat it upon completion.

Let me know if you get it working.

4ppleseed

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2015, 07:36:14 AM »
Is it possible to have one game object with two LeanTween actions? For example, tween an object up and down (pingpong) and also move left and right. So it snakes up and down while moving? I add two actions and it just freezes the objects.

Flying Robot

• Od ton yebo redro
    • Flying Robot Studios
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2015, 08:46:47 AM »
So, you want to use two move tweens on one object. I don't think the tweens will add up like that.

Why don't you use a child and apply movelocal LT on that. I mean your parent can movetween up and down and child can movetween left and right.

wetcircuit

• wetcircuit.com
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2015, 09:32:42 AM »
I bought the Flying Robot LeanTween actions but I had a lot of confusion with it... At one point LeanTween closed down my project because it ran out of (something or other). It does seem faster, but I am still learning so I am probably not ready for the advanced class... (and yesterday I learned I had some basic playmaker concepts backwards)

I'm sure I'll come back to it later, but for now I dropped back to Itween.  :-\

Flying Robot

• Od ton yebo redro
    • Flying Robot Studios
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »
I bought the Flying Robot LeanTween actions but I had a lot of confusion with it... At one point LeanTween closed down my project because it ran out of (something or other). It does seem faster, but I am still learning so I am probably not ready for the advanced class... (and yesterday I learned I had some basic playmaker concepts backwards)

I'm sure I'll come back to it later, but for now I dropped back to Itween.  :-\

LeanTween is much faster than Itween. Once you get to use it, I don't think you will go back to Itween.

If you are stuck anywhere using LT Actions just PM/mail me. Will be happy to help you out.

wetcircuit

• wetcircuit.com
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2015, 10:13:03 AM »
 8) Thank you! I definitely will!

S0ULART

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2015, 05:03:18 PM »
Hello,
is there an option to add the "To" actions from itween into LeanTween?
Like Move to or Rotate to?

greetings
Soul

Flying Robot

• Od ton yebo redro
    • Flying Robot Studios
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 12:39:51 AM »
The 'move' action in LTActions is essentially the 'move to' of itween.