playMaker

Author Topic: State not executed  (Read 2078 times)

BORODA

• Playmaker Newbie
State not executed
« on: April 12, 2013, 04:13:21 AM »
Today I run into a probable bug.
I have an FSM template attached to a trigger that is used as a "death zone". When player enters it, controls are disabled, screen fades out and level is loaded again (load level async). Nothing special. Then i decided to add a ragdoll to the main character. I added an FSM to the root bone that sets Is Kinematic to false on ragdoll bones and destroyes the animator component so the ragdoll works, and exposed an event that is fired on "death zone" so the ragdoll activates when player enters it.
The problem is that ragdoll is activated only once. I start the game, die - ragdoll activates normally. Level is reloaded and then ragdoll just doesn't work. I have no clue what's wrong. Player still dies (controls are disabled) and the level is still reloaded normally, just ragdoll doesn't work. I thought this was some kind of event bug and moved the kinematic disabling state to the death zone template, still no luck. Ragdoll works only once.
Event works fine every time when I use it directly from the inspector.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:22:52 AM by BORODA »

BORODA

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: State not executed
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 04:54:33 AM »
I tried copying actions from template to ordinary FSM. Everything works like it should so it appears to be a template dependent bug.