playMaker

Author Topic: Action(s) that harness the "ForceStateNormalizedTime"  (Read 3578 times)

Red

Action(s) that harness the "ForceStateNormalizedTime"
« on: June 03, 2013, 11:57:51 PM »
http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/ScriptReference/Animator.ForceStateNormalizedTime.html

As linked in the link... I am not 100% certain this is exactly what i'm looking for nor am i sure how it would be implemented but i would greatly appreciate it if there were a way to access/use this because I have a system that i'm building that kinda needs me to be able to tell it when to sync up the animation clips needed... I think this is what i'm looking for but so far i haven't been able to tell if this has been made into an action or not (a search doesn't show up in either the forums here or in the action browser or wiki.)

Basically, what i'm looking for is a way to have two layers have certain animation segments match up so as to prevent asynchronous animations from being played... so, on the base layer it will have the basic stuff like run, walk, etc... but on the second layer (i'm using animation clips that are the same in length) the system i need will make sure that the two animation clips i'm playing are playing at the same frame... so, frame 1 on layer one and two, frame 2 on layer one and two, etc...

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Action(s) that harness the "ForceStateNormalizedTime"
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 02:17:44 AM »
Hi,

Try the action attached, Be careful the doc say it only work son the base layer, so you might have some issues with what you want to do here.

bye,

Jean

Red

Re: Action(s) that harness the "ForceStateNormalizedTime"
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 09:34:08 AM »
Wow, that was fast! Thank you!

Now to test it!